Key Product features: Botanical shampoo (Moorspa)
- Sulfate-free shampoo with moor and botanical extracts.
- Hops extract: beneficial for restoring balance to hair.
- Nettle extract: anti-inflammatory properties & known to be an excellent hair revitalizer.
- Gotu Kola extract: revitalizes scalp by stimulating blood flow.
Nettle leaf has been known to treat hair loss problems, by helping in hair re-growth, treating dandruff and restoring natural hair colour.
Nettle extract benefits:
- Rich in Vitamin A – All cells need vitamin A to grow, since hair is the fastest growing cell in the body vitamin A is constantly needed. Vitamin A makes skin glands produce a substance called sebum. Sebum can moisturise the scalp and keeps hair healthy.
- Rich in Vitamin B - Biotin is one of the best-known vitamins for hair growth. Other B-vitamins help create red blood cells, which carry oxygen and nutrients to the scalp and hair follicles. These processes are important for hair growth.
- Rich in Vitamin C- Your body needs vitamin C to create a protein called collagen. Collagen is an important factor of hair structure. Vitamin C helps the body absorb other minerals such as iron, necessary for hair growth.
- Rich in Vitamin D- It could be possible that vitamin D is linked to creating new follicles (tiny pores in the scalp which allow new hair to grow)
- Rich in Vitamin K- vitamin K helps regenerate and redevelop our hair fibres. Vitamin K2 provides protective layers to maintain bright and healthy hair.
- Good source of Iron, Potassium, Manganese, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Silica, Iodine, Silicon, Sodium and Sulfur. Iron is help red blood cells carry oxygen around the body. Making iron an essential mineral for many reasons, including hair growth.
- It has high amounts of Protein and Amino Acids
- It is also a good source of Chlorophyll and Tannin
Gotu Kola extract benefits:
Gotu Kola is a very powerful herb used in many treatments for hair loss and medicines. For hair, it promotes circulation by nourishing the scalp. It relaxes your scalp and blood vessels to promote room for more oxygen and other materials. Can also be used as an energiser to wake you up in the morning.